Monday, July 14, 2014

Coming up for air!

Sorry friends!

I have been absolutely busy these past weeks, far more than anticipated. I have been teaching one class, during the summer, at the local university. However, this summer I am teaching four classes, including one where I had to design the curriculum on my own, two days before the class started.

So, while. I am actually earning some dosh, finally, I have been focused on work and sleep up to this point, with a game during the week, here and there.

As one class is now finished and a second ends this Thursday,  I hope to catch up on a backlog of posts.

Meanwhile,  I have been purchasing terrain materials, especially trees and foliage, and expect to purchase some teddy bear fur and pink insulation foam this week. In addition, I bought a few rules and miniatures and will post on those soon.


  1. Good to hear about the work Justin.

  2. Glad to hear that all is well Justin

  3. Good to hear you're earning again Justin!!!